We've just launched a few new features to help Explorers find a Creator to work with, and to help Creators find a Project to work on!
For Explorers, you can now see how many views your Project has had from Creators (there's a small eye icon on the Project card which shows the number of views). If you're not getting many views then here are 3 tips to get more views:
1. Can you improve the description of your Project to make it clear what help you're looking for from a Creator? You can edit your description on the Project details page (click on "edit Project" from the "My Projects" page of your dashboard).
2. Does the image you've chosen for your Project make the Project card hard to read? Darker images work best because we overlay white text. Again you can change the image on the Project detail page.
3. Consider offering a reward if you're not already. You don't have to offer a reward, but it may help your Project get more interest.
You'll also notice that we've changed the "Find a Creator" page so you now start by picking an Open Project - that means we can better match the Creators we show you to your Project. And you can see on a Creator's card whether you already have pending Invitations with that Creator (if they haven't responded in a while then it might be worth trying a different Creator).
For Creators, you can now sort Projects by their distance from you as well as all the existing filters like skill required, reward offered and so on. And you can also see on your dashboard how many views your profile and albums have had. If your profile isn't getting many views then here are 4 tips to get more interest from Explorers:
1. Have you uploaded at least one album showing your work? Explorers can filter out Creators with no allbums uploaded from their search results, and they're very unlikely to send you an invitation if they can't see examples of what you do. We can't emphasise enough how important it is to upload at least one album.
2. Can you improve your bio that's shown on your Creator card to make it clear who you are and what you do? You can edit your bio on your Profile page (click on "My profile" and then edit your details).
3. Does the image you've chosen for your Creator card make it hard to read? Darker images work best because we overlay white text. Again you can change the image on your Profile page.
4. Have you received ratings for any Projects that you've completed? If you've completed a Project for an Explorer but not received a rating then ask your Explorer to make sure they've assigned you to the Project (so it shows as "In Progress") and then mark it as completed so they can give you a rating. Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you need help.
We've also made quite a few minor changes and bug fixes. As always, let us have any feedback or ideas to improve Createxplore at firstname.lastname@example.org